Friday 11 January 2008

Well, here we are then

So here we are. The first post on a new blog. Always a momentous occasion.

OK, to those that don't know me I'll tell you a bit about me.

I'm in the wrong end of my 20s, I'm married, live in an undesirable part of London and support Newcastle United. For four days a week I work in a marketing company in soho as a planner. The other 3 days are spent tutoring at St. Martins College, studying a bit at St. Martins College and running a consultancy called Fairbrand with a partner. Oh and I sometimes get to spend some time with said wife.

This blog is going to be about all of that stuff.

It may sometimes contain posts where I'm trying to be intellectual.
It may sometimes contain posts where I'm trying to rationalise someone else who is intellectual.
It may sometimes contain posts where I'm trying to explain something interesting.
It may sometimes contain posts where I'm trying to understand the circus that is NUFC.
It may sometimes contain posts where I'm trying... simply trying.

So there you go - a bit of everything. Hopefully some of it will be interesting to you.
What I do post is independent of any companies/ clients I work for. Every planner seems to write that line and to be honest I was sort of excited about writing it.

No comments: