Wednesday 16 January 2008

Interlude #1

There now follows an interlude. This may become a regular occurrence. It may be a one off.

What I like to do here at work is to have fun. Apparently it's good for you to laugh... well, until some big-pharma sponsored quack comes out and tells us it's not.

Once in a while I send out an email to a client that has a few links in it... nothing intellectual - but something to give them a big hearty gut laugh.

Now whilst I can't divulge who they go to for the obvious reasons, I can put the links up here. Without the narration it'll have to be a list of links... think of it as a Pandora's Box of inspiration. That's the way I see it.

Today's email had these links in:
Turn off the TV.
Some very good, nutritious food.
... but not as good as Masterchef.
Ask how much the fish is.
The best Chinglish I've seen.
Don't follow others - initiate.
I've worked one harder than last week.
I'm a catch by anyone's standards.
It's possible to get inspiration from anything.
I like serious TV.
Meetings are critical.
and lastly... I like letters.

No comments: