Friday 25 January 2008

The power of a good presentation

This morning I had to give a presentation to my PGCERT class at St. Martins.
As Russell mentions here, planners do a lot of presentations. They sort of become second nature and you sort of know that you're ok at them.

But just once in a while you nail one. And you feel great for it.

Earlier in the week we (me and some friends/ colleagues) presented to a room full of big bods from a big-arse company. That went well too. I'll post that at a later date, but today I just wanted to put up the slides from the presentation today.



And to add to it - I'm not going to put up any narration. There are only images and 2 slides with text. This isn't for any vainglorious attempt to show off my presenting skills (it only took me 15 minutes to sort out) - but probably to hightlight the fact that any successful presentation needs considered, accurate narration. Oh, and Flickr and access to a digital camera are essential.

If anyone is the least bit interested - get in touch and I'll talk you through it.

No comments: